Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Recount Writing


I am learning to organise my ideas using the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
13.03.20
At the park
On Saturday afternoon I went to the park. It was fun and good. We got a frozen blueberry slushy. It was yummy. Me and my sister were playing on the swing.  My brothers were on the slide and my mum was in the truck with my dad. Then it rained very hard and we were getting wet in the park. Dad said, “Let’s go to Whangarei to see Nan and Papa and Aunty and Cousin.” When we got there my aunty gave us lollipops and a chocolate. I saw my other nan and papa. I felt happy.                 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi arianaa interesting story I really liked your story about going to the park.Blog you later

    ReplyDelete