Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Recount Writing-At my Aunty's Wedding

I am learning to write a recount about the best moment of my holiday.
My aunty’s wedding
On Saturday me and my family went to my aunt’s wedding in Auckland.
My aunty was getting married in a big hallroom. When we walked into the big room it was crowded with beautiful flowers.
It looked so pretty. I was excited.
We were waiting for my aunty to walk into the room to get married.
When she came I could see her beautiful wedding clothes. She had a lovely white dress. I thought she looked like a fairy.
My aunty was walking with her Mum.
Everyone was crying. My uncle put a ring on my aunty’s hand. Everyone shouted, “Yay!” and they were clapping. We were all feeling happy for my aunty and uncle.

It was a pretty and fantastic wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment