Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Recount Writing - At aunt's house

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for recount writing.
25 /07/ 17.
At aunty’s house.
On last Saturday afternoon I  went to my aunt's house with my family to have a BBQ in Kaikohe.  When we got there I played with my cousin. I saw my aunty and uncle. I felt excited.  I said to my cousin, “What should we play? I think we should play hide and go seek? I went by the tree and it took the longest time for my cousin to find me. I felt outstanding when I was playing with my cousin. The next thing we did was play long ball. We had a great game. After that our  family had a BBQ. It was amazing. I said to myself, “This is yummy.” Last I said to my cousins, “Should we play and Sonny said, “Yes, what should we play?”
Then we decided to play long ball.

I really enjoyed my day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment