Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Going Hunting


15/10/17
Going Hunting  
On a raining Saturday morning I went  pig hunting in Kaitaia with my  uncles and my dad. I felt amazing.

The first thing we did when we got to Kaitaia was we walked up the first mountain. My legs were sore. It felt like my legs were bright. After that we went down the hill I felt excited.Then we walk up to 208 kg long.Later on we saw a pig we try to get the pig we were finding the pig it was long to get there we were running running  running I was crying for my dad because he left me Behind.Finally  we got the pig my dad put it in the creek we saw a. El we stand it with a knife we got same meat out of the pig we check the meat in the creek. It was wonderful super fantastic outstanding and it was a  lovely day I said to my dad thank you for taking me I love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment