Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Recount Writing: At the Market Day.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
4.12.17
At the Market day.
On Friday me and my family went to the market day at Tautoro School. I was getting excited because I thought the Market Day was wonderful.
First when I got there I got  candy floss. I said to my mum, “This candy floss is yummy.”
Next I went to get a massage in Room 5. It was cool.
After that I got my nails done by Waihemonga’s mum. I picked the pink color. It glows in the dark.
Later on I got a drink for $1. It was yummy.
Then I got some plants for $1 for my Grandpa. I got a sunflower and a tomato.
Finally my mum got a raffle ticket. My sister won and my mum won. My sister got nails stuff. My mum got a cup and plate.  
I had a great afternoon at our Market Day. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment