Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

The old lady

 Title: The old lady


WALT:write a character description.  


As I glanced at myself in the mirror, I saw myself with no proper home,an old purple scarf, my little glasses and a green beanie with a pink pompom on top. I was glazing in the boxes. I could see a ripped old umbrella. I had my trolley and put my umbrella in it. I establish a rusty brown can. I did the best I could. I launched four paper birds. After days of scavenging for things to put in my trolley, inside of the car I smelt the Christmas tree and laid down. Suddenly the chair broke and I heard something I've never heard before. I had excitement and feelings that this will be great. I opened the boxes and saw a remarkably, stunning, beautiful, diamond ring. it filled my heart with sunshine and rainbows. I used the things that I set up and it felt like the real world. I had a happy smile on my face when I went to sleep.



Hi Ariaana your words are correct but there not in the right places your writing is really good! Amazing work~Drisana

No comments:

Post a Comment