Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Persuasive Writing

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing

I think we should brush our teeth everyday.
Firstly I think we should brush our teeth everyday so
that our teeth can smell nice.

If you are not brushing your teeth then they will smell bad.
Have you smelt
someone with bad breath? Pooh.
Another reason why I think we should brush our teeth
everyday is to get rid of the strep
A bug from your mouth and your throat.
If you don’t brush your teeth the strep A bug might get into
your throat  and make you very sick.
Lastly I think we should brush our teeth everyday
so that our teeth will not get rotten.
When you brush your teeth the germs get brushed
away and your teeth are nice and clean.
So that’s why I think we should brush our teeth everyday.

Do you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment