Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

My chair stem challenge.

this is my paper chair here it is.
Student Lab Sheet: Paper Chair Challenge                    
My Questions?




Were you successful in the challenge? Why? No because we didn't
have time left to make my paper chair.


What was the most difficult part of the challenge? The most difficult
part was I wasn’t listening.


What was the best idea you came up with during this challenge? 
My best was making it stand but I didn't make one.


Did your paper chair work? Why or Why not? No Because
I was daydreaming and not doing my work. What type of chair design
did you use? Why?I didn't make my chair because I didn't get my work
done.


What did you learn about construction and engineering during this
challenge?
I learnt to type faster and to listen to instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment